INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company "GASTALDELLO SISTEMI Spa" head office in Povegliano Veronese (VR) - Viale dell’ Artigianato 16, tax code and VAT number 01934500230 (hereinafter "Holder"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to 'art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of Processing: the Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even " data "- communicated by you on the conclusion of contracts with the Data Controller.
- Purpose of the processing: your personal data are processed:
without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the services / services of the Data Controller;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- Processing methods: the processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
- Access to data: your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication: professional offices, consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors;
- Data communication: without the need for express consent (as per Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to all those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
Data transfer: personal data are stored on servers located at the premises of the undersigned Gastaldello Sistemi Spa in Viale dell’ Artigianato 16 - Povegliano Veronese (VR) within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Holder ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place right now in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to answer: the provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee - for reasons not attributable to us - the fulfillment of the obligations contracted under Article. 2.
- Rights of the interested party: in his capacity as an interested party, he has the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise your rights: you may exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt at the registered office of the Holder;
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manager and persons in charge: The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Povegliano Veronese, 06/14/2018
Gastaldello Sistemi Spa